Thursday, February 14, 2013

Gabe Loses a Tooth


My middle little lost his very first tooth on Saturday.  I'm a bit conflicted by the whole thing, really. I mean, wasn't he just born??







First glasses and now this?! It's just too much.








Little sister was very curious.  Isaac was telling him to be brave, that it wouldn't hurt. 





Daddy wiggled and pulled and out it came. Poor little guy, I think it hurt more than he was expecting it to. 




After exclamations of "You lost your first tooth" and "You're such a big boy", his proud smile broke through. 

Isn't it great the way we get to watch all these moments unfold? I feel so blessed to be a mama. I don't want to forget any of it. 

Happy Valentine's Day out there!

XOXO,
Angie 




1 comment:

  1. Oh how cute is he was those glasses and those chubby cheeks. That first tooth is pretty special.

    ReplyDelete