Friday, February 8, 2013

A Few Favorites



Watching her play the mornings away in her tee pee. I don't know everything that goes on in there but boy oh boy I can her her little imagination going to town. Cutest thing ever.







Gabe has a classroom website where he can log on and practice his reading and math. I love the way he looks with a big 'ol computer in front of that little boy frame.






 Daddy turned thirty-nine last week. Selah and I made lasagna and a chocolate peanut butter cake that was scrumptious! So glad the cake leftovers are finally gone...I have zero self control around baked goods...

The kids picked out chocolate peanut butter Oreo's, and a Phillie's T-shirt. We love our Daddy!


And that's just a few things we've been up to around here.

XOXO,
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment