Friday, April 27, 2012

Just For Fun

I was reading Meg Duerksen's blog. Have you seen it? I like her a lot. I stole this whole thing from her. It's okay though because I think she stole it from someone else...

Right now I am:

Watching: Grey's Anatomy. I can't believe Jackson and April. Or Dr. Webber and Jackson's mom...

Drinking: Still sipping my Starbucks grande Caramel Macchiato with skim milk. One pump vanilla instead of three. They love me there, I'm sure. Joe just rolls his eyes when I order. I'm a girl, I'm supposed to be complicated, right?

Wearing: Black stretchy pants with white sweatshirt. Both from Target. Red Nike hat.

Eating: Just finished my grilled chicken with mixed veggies. I'm so boring. Is anyone still reading?? Oh, and I had a chocolate covered marshmallow egg leftover from Easter.

Listening: Sweet Selah crying in her crib. She thinks that twenty minute nap in the car was enough rest. It wasn't. Hoping she falls asleep...

Avoiding: Sit-ups. Didn't get them in at the gym this morning.... They will happen soon though. I won't allow myself to shower until they are done. It's nearly bikini season you know.

Wishing: Someone would come do my laundry. Or mop the kitchen. Or that my husband would buy me that Roomba robot vacuum thing. Or a new camera.

Feeling: TIRED. Getting up at 4:30 or 5:00 most mornings is exhausting. So is carpooling/feeding/potty training/cleaning up after three kiddos. EXHAUSTING!

Missing: Days when I ran pain free...but still very, very grateful my legs can do it at all. It's amazing what a woman's body goes through don't ya think?

Thankful: So much. Mostly that God chases us down with His love. Over and over again.

Craving: The cookie dough in the fridge. We bought four tubs from Isaac's school. I'm pretending it's not there...

Wondering: How tomorrow will go. I'm meeting Shannan Martin...you know, Flower Patch Farmgirl?! Like, for reals, live and in person! I'm holding her bar stool hostage. I told her I won't hand it over unless she takes me out for Mexican. Thankfully she agreed. It all goes down in less than twenty four hours.

Praying: My kids know the Lord. Like really, really know Him. I want their relationship with Him to be their's and their's alone. Not something they do to make mommy and daddy happy, but something they crave. Something they can't get enough of.

Needing: A shower. And sleep.

What about you? What are you up to?

Happy Weekending!

XOXO,
Angie


1 comment: