Thursday, November 10, 2011

I Write Blog Posts All The Time...

...in the shower...

...in the car...

...in my mid afternoon sleepiness..

...and as I fall asleep at night...

Then I sit down at the computer and think "what was I gonna say, again?"

Yes, I've written several posts in my head. There was the one about how much I enjoyed spending one on one time with my dad and what great conversation we had...

There was the one I wrote while I was driving along listening to Michael W. Smith, (my favorite). I'm not sure what that one was about but let me tell ya, there was some strong nostalgic-ness going on as I sang along to "Place In This World"...I think that song came out when I was in junior high. Crazy. Boy, did that CD get me through some rough years...

There were more posts I'm sure but that memory loss thing really gets in the way sometimes so I'm gonna start with where we left off and fill you in on the stuff I DO remember, sounds like a good place to start :)

There have been tummy tickling sessions...




and bath time tea parties...





We celebrated this sweet one turning two...




Where we played on climb-y things...





...and decorated pumpkins...





There was racing in the open field between cake eating and gift opening...





We had a pumpkin cake for the pumpkin party....







We've had impromptu donuts and juice outings...






Pumpkin carving...




Pumpkin lovins'...




The costumes...




Trick-or-treating...








...and in case it isn't clear, Selah is a Dalmatian...even if she did smudge her nose and look a little like a cat...


We had family pictures taken...this is what the kids wore :)




Life has been full, just the way I like it and I think we are all caught up now... Oh wait, I forgot to mention a couple of things that make my heart so full...

*Christmas music and dancing to it in the living room this morning with my girl while the boys were at school.

*The way she woke up in the middle of the night like she used to when she was itty, bitty...and I especially love the way she calms right down and takes that big, deep breath when I'm rocking her worries away. I love that. I love that I'm her mama and I get to have those sweet, sweet moments with her. Isn't being a mama grand? Even better than I thought...most of the time ;)


Happy day to ya :)

XOXO,
Angie

2 comments:

  1. i wish i have already a daughter
    like that i could share everything
    i like capturing moments

    blogger newbie here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I write blog posts all the time too...most of my inspiration comes at the gym. Hmmmm wonder what that means. Sweet pics. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete